What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Years ago I used to be a beer guy. I drank beer all the time, and lots of crafty style beers. Then I found scotch and beer was quickly left behind as my love for scotch blossomed like a teenager's first crush.

But all you knuckleheads posting about beer all the time got me reminiscing about beer and how much better and more there is out there now. So I stopped by a place in the DC area called Total Wine where they have several grocery store isles worth of beer. One isle of nothing but craft beer singles, an isle of seasonals and more. I only checked out these two but there was much more.

This is my haul today. My wife picked up a sixer of the rootbeer when she was grocery shopping today. The other two sixers are what I ended up with the help of one of the guys in the store. I'll try paying attention to what the seasoned beer vets post about and start picking up a few different items here and there :)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Years ago I used to be a beer guy. I drank beer all the time, and lots of crafty style beers. Then I found scotch and beer was quickly left behind as my love for scotch blossomed like a teenager's first crush.

But all you knuckleheads posting about beer all the time got me reminiscing about beer and how much better and more there is out there now. So I stopped by a place in the DC area called Total Wine where they have several grocery store isles worth of beer. One isle of nothing but craft beer singles, an isle of seasonals and more. I only checked out these two but there was much more.

This is my haul today. My wife picked up a sixer of the rootbeer when she was grocery shopping today. The other two sixers are what I ended up with the help of one of the guys in the store. I'll try paying attention to what the seasoned beer vets post about and start picking up a few different items here and there :)

Yeti is good, Breakfast Stout is mind blowing. You done good Ron!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Lots of good choices in there. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Have never had a bad beer from Great Lakes Brewing. I remember standing in line for the Christmas Ale when it would come out.