What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I did a little shopping today. I picked up a few bottles of different types of Jolly Pumpkin brews, along with some Belgian sour stuff. Then as I was walking through the whiskey/bourbon isle I saw Balcones Brimstone and Corsair Triple smoke. I couldn't decide but I ultimately bought the Balcones Brimstone. Corsair will be bought on my next trip to that store.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Turned 21 Monday so I thought I would treat myself. It has been over 80*F Every day I have been here it is nice to have some mixed tropical drinks as well.

750ml Crown Royal Reserve (For cigars)
1.75L Malibu (Mixed drinks)
1.75L Smirnoff Vanilla (Mixed drinks)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Rod... The "dubbel" that was before the saison was awesome as well. I have yet to try the saison yet.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Did a little shopping at Binny's today. Grabbed a couple bottles of two whiskeys I had been seeking out, and some reliable goodies; Angel's Envy Kentucky Bourbon, Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey, Balvenie 14 Caribbean Cask and Taylor 20 Tawny.
I really like Stranahan's. They make some good whiskey but how was the Angel's Envy? It's one that I always see but have never tried.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
One these days I'll be able to crack one of these with the little feller in the background...

For now though...we'll just work on getting him through Kindergarten (1st day today for the lad :kissforeh)...

Attachments