What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Drove to westbrook yesterday for their silent release of brewery only coffee Mexican cake. Was 2 per person. Grabbed my two and sat at the bar with a buddy, had a draft coffee cake.

While sitting there my other buddy came up and said hey they are letting people go through again.

I ended up cycling through the line 3 times.

Got some sweet glasses and another beer that was brewery only as well.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Drove to westbrook yesterday for their silent release of brewery only coffee Mexican cake. Was 2 per person. Grabbed my two and sat at the bar with a buddy, had a draft coffee cake.

While sitting there my other buddy came up and said hey they are letting people go through again.

Cheers!

Holy moly my jealous meter is off the charts!! Cheers and enjoy brother!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0

Cheers!

Super jealous!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To my expert palate :) this is the best IPA in the Lone Star State. I've lived in California - trust me, this IPA would turn that state on its head.
I see you're in Houston. I've read nothing but good things about it, decided to buy a couple bottles to see what all the hype is about. I'm not a big hop head anymore, I've moved more towards darker beer. But I do enjoy one from time to time.