What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@jcolan1 hope you're right about these!

EDIT: forgive my dirty countertop, I blame my wife

I am extremely jealous lol. Hopefully there are some left at the place you provided the link to once I am able to place an order. I got some gift cards to the county liquor store as a birthday gift from my brother in law, so the wife might not understand the need for a purchase from somewhere else lol.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Let me know if it's as good as I remember (disclaimer - I had been drinking before I tried this stuff so my smokey maple bacon notes could be slightly off).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I am extremely jealous lol. Hopefully there are some left at the place you provided the link to once I am able to place an order. I got some gift cards to the county liquor store as a birthday gift from my brother in law, so the wife might not understand the need for a purchase from somewhere else lol.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Let me know if it's as good as I remember (disclaimer - I had been drinking before I tried this stuff so my smokey maple bacon notes could be slightly off).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like they're out at the moment, might get some back in stock at some point, who knows. A quick google search found a few other stores, but it won't be around forever!