What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Four Roses Single Barrel, one of my favorites. I tried the four roses small batch after I was drinking the single barrel, and didn't even like the small batch that much comparatively.
Yeah I have to add ice at the minimum to the Small Batch, the Single Barrel is nice and I hear great things about the cask strength.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have to add ice at the minimum to the Small Batch, the Single Barrel is nice and I hear great things about the cask strength.
The cask strength is good, although I prefer the single barrel. The cask strength is also a bit too powerful for most cigars. The only cigar I've had so far that can stand up to it is the tatuaje Havana VI Angeles.

Also, have you had maker's cask strength? It blows regular maker's out of the water. It's my favorite cask strength to pair with cigars. It's fairly strong, but a lot of cigars can stand up to it.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The cask strength is good, although I prefer the single barrel. The cask strength is also a bit too powerful for most cigars. The only cigar I've had so far that can stand up to it is the tatuaje Havana VI Angeles.

Also, have you had maker's cask strength? It blows regular maker's out of the water. It's my favorite cask strength to pair with cigars. It's fairly strong, but a lot of cigars can stand up to it.
I haven't but I'll have to try it.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Buffalo trace should be ashamed of the packaging on the Stagg Jr. The black label on the back is deceptive and makes the bourbon look darker than it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Buffalo trace should be ashamed of the packaging on the Stagg Jr. The black label on the back is deceptive and makes the bourbon look darker than it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I would be happy to provide you a full refund and take that defective bottle off of your hands brother... ;)
Everyone have a Happy 4th of July!!