What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So, I have some new glasses on the way, well I HAD to get out of the office today to just look at bourbon, but unfortunately I'm weak, and I found some new stuff to break in my glasses.
Let me know what you think of the Barrell Bourbon. My local liquor store just got some of that same batch in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Quick survey, I may pick up something today......your input:

Henry McKenna 10yr
Evan Williams Single Batch
Larceny

Which one?
If you want to take a chance the HM10 can be great, but it's hit or miss. EWSB is tried and true, as well as one of the best value bourbons available imo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Quick survey, I may pick up something today......your input:

Henry McKenna 10yr
Evan Williams Single Batch
Larceny

Which one?
I’ve had the Henry McKenna 10yr and the Larceny. Both were good. I would say pick up the Larceny since there are less wheated bourbons out there. And it’s delicious.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I’ve had the Henry McKenna 10yr and the Larceny. Both were good. I would say pick up the Larceny since there are less wheated bourbons out there. And it’s delicious.

Thanks for the input, all sold out of all 3,oh well......ill check my other store on Tuesday when I get paid again

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
People will laugh, but regular old grandad is my favorite bourbon to go w mixers
You won't find me laughing. Just grabbed a bottle to see what it's about. Found a new daily drinker. I think it drinks well over it's price point and I enjoy it just fine neat with a small splash of water. I won't tell too many people so the supply doesn't dwindle and prices don't go up.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Went to my 1st bourbon event, I picked up a couple of bottles I have been hearing about (Sazerac & Little Book were special bourbons for the event ) the other 2 for the discount had to buy 3 bottles.

Now I am officially out of room, gonna have to drink and make room for my bday which will be my next big bourbon purchase.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Went to my 1st bourbon event, I picked up a couple of bottles I have been hearing about (Sazerac & Little Book were special bourbons for the event ) the other 2 for the discount had to buy 3 bottles.

Now I am officially out of room, gonna have to drink and make room for my bday which will be my next big bourbon purchase.

Nice haul man!