What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like you did ok lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No kidding! I actually picked up a 3rd bottle of the GTS, but gave one to my Dad. Not insane markup, either, surprisingly. Have had good luck at that store before and decided to swing in because I had 10 minutes to kill before my dentist appointment... definitely glad I stopped.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
No kidding! I actually picked up a 3rd bottle of the GTS, but gave one to my Dad. Not insane markup, either, surprisingly. Have had good luck at that store before and decided to swing in because I had 10 minutes to kill before my dentist appointment... definitely glad I stopped.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Cool, I may have to have you get me a bottle, that's HTF in my area.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is how you know you married a good woman... The wife heard me talking to friends about wanting to get my hands on a bottle of whiskey from India (Rampur to be specific). I came home from work today and she said she had my valentine’s day gift. She said seeing as how she was six months pregnant, lingerie wasn’t going to happen this year. Out from behind her back comes a bottle of Rampur! I had called to 6 places in Dallas and no one had it. She managed to track down a bottle because she knew I wanted it. Needless to say I was pretty excited to get it.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This is how you know you married a good woman... The wife heard me talking to friends about wanting to get my hands on a bottle of whiskey from India (Rampur to be specific). I came home from work today and she said she had my valentine’s day gift. She said seeing as how she was six months pregnant, lingerie wasn’t going to happen this year. Out from behind her back comes a bottle of Rampur! I had called to 6 places in Dallas and no one had it. She managed to track down a bottle because she knew I wanted it. Needless to say I was pretty excited to get it.

She's a keeper.