What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am entering panic mode... weather is cooling an my bourbon cabinet is severely depleted due to some over zealous activity on my part. Not sure if this is where to do it, BUT I NEED HELP LOCATING SOME HIGH END STOCK. I’m willing to trade my wife, kids or even my Tat dress boxes for a super high end bottle or 2.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well this is my first post on this thread, and can already tell it’s gonna be dangerous for me. Already seen a few interesting bottles I’ll need to try. We’ve entered the slow period of work leading up to the business of the holiday season. (I work in retail car audio) so I decided to stockpile a little bit for the slow month or two ahead.

image.jpg

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So not so much a recent purchase as a recent requisition. Bought this bottle going on 6 years ago when my ex wifes nephew was born, thinking I would squirrel it away until he was 21. Well now that she is an ex, and I remembered that I had it tucked away in the back bottom corner of a closet, i have re acquired it from its hiding spot at my mom's house and plan to crack into it sometime soon.

20181014_234415.jpg 20181014_234422.jpg