What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Paid $70 for my first bottle and $65ish I think for the most recent one. Not bad at all around here for that. NY prices suck all around though.
Think I paid $50 for my first bottle back in 2018 then $60 for my 2nd. Those are NJ prices, so definitely not bad for one of the best Ryes money can buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thank you!!! I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Around here for some reason just never see it in the wild and reasonably priced. I’ve seen it at a store or two for easy $700. They blamed the distributor for inflated pricing.
700??? o_O

Wow....local store by me usually has it in stock at $69, so similar to what others are seeing it at. But the positive is I'm always able to get it.

@Boudie, I am a big Beam guy, so curious to your take on the Old Tub when you crack it.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Think I paid $50 for my first bottle back in 2018 then $60 for my 2nd. Those are NJ prices, so definitely not bad for one of the best Ryes money can buy

And IMO fair price for such a delicious bourbon. I don’t mind paying that much as long as it’s worth

700??? o_O

Wow....local store by me usually has it in stock at $69, so similar to what others are seeing it at. But the positive is I'm always able to get it.
Yup!! And I’ve seen WLW and the other BTAC’s around that price too. Same store.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of these days soon I’ll be adding to my bourbon collection. Still have another 30 days until my budgeting is complete. Passed on a Willett Family Reserve Rye today for $55. I’m pretty disciplined by now. However that doesn’t mean that i can’t indulge in other means. Each month I allow myself 2 bottles of Malbec Wine and a couple of sixxers.

I’m not exactly hurting for Bourbon though:

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Picked up a BT earlier this week. Been meaning to pick one of these up for a while. Have had the Bowman Brothers and Abraham before but have never sprung for John J. Probably give it a whirl tonight or tomorrow.
View attachment 153171
That's the one Bowman I've had, really enjoyed it. Of course, it's a single barrel, so there's likely variation. Hope yours is a great barrel too.