What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
very happy with a few pickups...

P1030663.jpg

the smoking wood was $18 and I hope worth.

Grabbed a second blackbeerd, from my local SC brewery it rocks. Only problem is one per person per day and you have to ask for it. Plus at 15.99 a bomber not cheap. But i love my imperials.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Port Ellen 9th Release (broke this out as soon as I got home from buying it, a sweet one for an Islay!)
Balvenie Tun 1401 Batch 6 (2x - the earlier release of Batch 3 was quite good and prices have subsequently spiked at auction, so grabbed a couple of these to enjoy later)
Ardbeg Galileo (2x - have been really pleased with some of the committee bottlings - ie Alligator - so went for two on this)
2012 Beaujolas Nouveu (feel a little guilty for having still not opened it...)
2009 Plumpjack Merlot
Ardbeg Day (better late than never...)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
good score! not as many after the taylors as the pappys, but it is only a matter of time. glad you made a good home for them, brother. o)
My first was the sour mash and I believe that was the first in the series. I finished that over a year or so ago. So far, I have the whole range in full bottles :yes: :grin:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Goose island bourbon county stout is great and ages very well. I have all of the vintages from 2006 -present if anyone wants to try it.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I think they are and underpriced for what you get.

The releases is as follows:

1st - Sour Mash
2nd - Single Barrel (which I believe is their year round release now, always available)
3rd - Warehouse C Tornado Surviving Bourbon
4th - Barrel Proof
5th - Straight Rye
6th - Small Batch (just released)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
good score! not as many after the taylors as the pappys, but it is only a matter of time. glad you made a good home for them, brother. o)
My first was the sour mash and I believe that was the first in the series. I finished that over a year or so ago. So far, I have the whole range in full bottles :yes: :grin:
What is your favorite of the bunch? I know a spot that has the barrel proof and the single barrel and I can not decide on which one to get between the 2.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
What is your favorite of the bunch? I know a spot that has the barrel proof and the single barrel and I can not decide on which one to get between the 2.
Since the Single Barrel is year round (99% sure), I'd get the Barrel Proof.