What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
View attachment 25785

Stopped by Total Wine... couldn't pass on the large Format (3L) bottle of BV GdLT in the lock-up. Hard to find these...
Already hit the Willett.... nice... Bullitt for everyday .... Rock Hill for the small batch collection...
and decided to try the Red Breast for something different..... hope it measures up because I'm usually a Bushmill's 1608 or Black Bush drinker when I am feeling Irish.
Nice pick-up on the Red Breast 12. It's probably my favorite Irish Whiskey. They also have a Red Breast 15 but the 12 is much better IMO.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hopefully I'll be posting some Cigar City, Boris & Doris beer when I get back from my trip to the Northshore, LA.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Here's a few of what I bought this weekend. When I get motivated I'll have to get pics of the rest.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Cliff, how old is that printemps from Fantome? I only ask because other belgian oriented homebrewers are complaining about belgian brewers beer being tough to get.

scotchNstogie

Crossbones 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Here's a few of what I bought this weekend. When I get motivated I'll have to get pics of the rest.

Just had that Post Road last nite. Great Beer. It has a great pumpkin/pumpkin pie flavor, however, it still tastes like beer (as opposed to the Pumking that taste like pumpkin pie, which I love). Enjoy!

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Cliff, how old is that printemps from Fantome? I only ask because other belgian oriented homebrewers are complaining about belgian brewers beer being tough to get.
I didn't see a date on it Adam. Where I shop, on the northshore of Lake Pontchartrain and NOLA proper, belgian beers always seem readily available though.

Just had that Post Road last nite. Great Beer. It has a great pumpkin/pumpkin pie flavor, however, it still tastes like beer (as opposed to the Pumking that taste like pumpkin pie, which I love). Enjoy!
I actually liked the Wasatch Pumpkin the best out of those 3 in the picture. That's saying something because I'm not a big pumpkin beer guy.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Did a little shopping on the PA online liquor store yesterday. I went for a bottle of Ransom Old Tom Gin and left with a decent amount of port and a weird Spanish solera dessert wine. The port and dessert wines were impulse purchases due to price. All the port was 2007 vintage at $20 and less a bottle which is about 50% less than they're priced on other online stores. Then the weirdo Spanish wine is a solera vintage of 1948. I got that for $23 and the cheapest I can find it for is $70. This never happens in PA normally our prices are higher!

1948 Primitivo Quiles Alicante Fondillon Solera
QUINTA DO ROMANEIRA VINTAGE PORT 2007