What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
A million "Thank You's" to the brother that made this happen! Between the beers and cigars I already sent more will be coming (as already communicated via PM).

P1040104.jpg

The only problem is when to drink the Firestone 16, thinking Thanksgiving with family.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andygator Helles Doublebock paired with an EP Carillo New Wave Connecticut. The pairing was actually quite good, but I'm really growing out of these mild sticks and moving more toward medium. Problem is I still have a lot of mild sticks in my humi.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Andygator Helles Doublebock paired with an EP Carillo New Wave Connecticut. The pairing was actually quite good, but I'm really growing out of these mild sticks and moving more toward medium. Problem is I still have a lot of mild sticks in my humi.
My humi ranges from mild to Ligero. Mild sticks are a good am smoke with some morning costa rican coffee.
It'a a nice change every once in a while

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I almost got the Pearl Necklace Stout last week, but instead opted for the Southern Tier Double Milk Stout. Beyond the stigma associated with the name of the beer, how did it taste?
I've had it before. Good everyday drinker that doesn't cost as much as the other Stouts that are $6-12 a 22 oz bottle. Not off the charts but tasty. If you are ever in Asheville, NC go by Oysterhouse Brewery and try their Oyster Stout. By far the best I've ever had! To bad it's a nitro and they don't bottle it!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Few things to get me threw the weekend. I couldn't pass up the hofbrauhaus Boot when I saw it on the shelf. Such awesome, yet impractical glassware.