What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's not bad, IMO. A bit greener and more herbal than the standard Bulleit, but I enjoyed it all the same.
To me I tasted coconut in a big way with vanilla a little tanen and black pepper. The coconut and vanilla I would expect from the barrel and the pepper from the rye. I didn't get much else but then I had paired it with a CroMag mode 5 and had smoked a couple of others earlier. My tastes may have been impaired a little.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i cant find that bourbon county anywhere by me.. have to expand the search and start calling places

anyways, latest was a 6 of mad elf

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picked up a bottle of the regular Woodford Reserve tonight for $28. Not terribly special, but due to a dietary change, I can't drink beer anymore. Tome to invest in some quality sipping whiskey and rum!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418959123.769172.jpg

My first post in this topic but I'm a beer guy that loves all kinds but try to get good craft brews any time I can. This is a limited release that Wiseacre Brewery here in Memphis released today. Only 1500 bottles of it. Imperial stout aged in Woodford Reserve barrels with vanilla beans and cinnamon. I'm already thinking I should've bought more than I did.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
View attachment 56180

My first post in this topic but I'm a beer guy that loves all kinds but try to get good craft brews any time I can. This is a limited release that Wiseacre Brewery here in Memphis released today. Only 1500 bottles of it. Imperial stout aged in Woodford Reserve barrels with vanilla beans and cinnamon. I'm already thinking I should've bought more than I did.
Nice man! I'm just down I-55 from you. The beer scene in Memphis is way behind compared to West TN, but it's coming along. Keep posting up the good stuff. I'm glad to see Memphis coming along.