What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I go to the beer distributor for a lone 6-pack of the Great South Bay Brewery Sleigh Ryed winter ale....just 1. I end up out the door with 2 of them and some Cigar City Brewing Co Maduro Brown Ale since I saw them in the same cooler next to each other. Couldn't pass it up. Well played beer distributor, well played....:banghead:

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Gonna have to try that smoked Belgian stout. Let me know how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's about time we got together for another smoke. A new guy on here, Dan, recommended meeting up at Quartermaster in Frederick. I'll try to save one of the smoked stout till then. Or at the very least we light one up at your place or mine and I'll try to save this for you then.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Does the Koko Brown have a strong coconut flavor? I really like the beers Kona is putting out, but not a big fan of coconut.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Before tonight I would have said the coconut flavor is not that strong. Tonight I noticed it more but that could have been because I had the smoked stout first. I'm not a fan of that candy bar coconut flavor but still like this beer. I'd say give it a shot.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
It's about time we got together for another smoke. A new guy on here, Dan, recommended meeting up at Quartermaster in Frederick. I'll try to save one of the smoked stout till then. Or at the very least we light one up at your place or mine and I'll try to save this for you then.

If you are throwing a Frederick herf together, let me know I'm about an hour away. I'm always down that way.