What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Picked up some thing new for my long Father’s Day and B-day weekend. Heard good things. Can’t wait to crack later to kick off the weekend.View attachment 150765
That distillery is down the road from me. Curious how you like it. I pretty much love everything that comes from them, especially their port finished bourbons (which you can only purchase at the distillery unfortunately).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
That distillery is down the road from me. Curious how you like it. I pretty much love everything that comes from them, especially their port finished bourbons (which you can only purchase at the distillery unfortunately).

I really liked it. I’ve seen the port finish being picked up in other parts of MD where I am but not in my county.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
From my recent trip to the Keys

20200701_063152.jpg

4 Roses Small Batch Select and Boondocks are not available in Louisiana

20200701_063404.jpg

The Old Foresters come up occasionally but normally sell out pretty quick. The Aerstone is a Total Wine bottling

20200701_063435.jpg
Papa Pillar is a distillery in Key West. It was closed when I walked by but they had this Marquesas limited bottling in one of the TWs. Marquesas is a Key that Hemmingway was stranded on for two weeks while on a fishing trip.

I also picked up a sample bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select.