What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone score any leaf on sale this weekend? I’ve slowed down so much that I skipped it. I checked my favorite whole leaf supplier but there’s no Nicaraguan Habano Seco so I passed.
Ever curious,
Jim
@FrostD picked up on my wants and needs here and has hit me with a generous package. You’ve enabled me to keep rolling with my preferred binder, the Nic Habano Seco filler Jeff, thank you!
And look at these beautiful rolls too, holy cow you got this down pat.
3CACDE3A-2311-4EA9-B8C8-C54047391DC8.jpegA5F6B169-40DE-44B0-BF92-BA9A09B6E6AC.jpegE2D2725C-ACFC-4969-A6EB-4DF94B274AE5.jpeg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first ever batch of leaf in the mail today - the Terroso Profundo kit from WLT! It came with some Habano Oscuro wrapper, Habano 92 binder, Corojo Visor, Dom. Seco, and Criollo Ligero, plus a cool pen, pad, and sticker. I'm stoked to get started and see what kind of damage I can do. Progress pics to come. Thanks for the inspiration, you guys!

Attachments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got my first ever batch of leaf in the mail today - the Terroso Profundo kit from WLT! It came with some Habano Oscuro wrapper, Habano 92 binder, Corojo Visor, Dom. Seco, and Criollo Ligero, plus a cool pen, pad, and sticker. I'm stoked to get started and see what kind of damage I can do. Progress pics to come. Thanks for the inspiration, you guys!
Congrats. Now that you're going to be a roller I recommend joining the Facebook Cigar Rollers Group. Contrary to this forum it is extremely active.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That will definitely get you started! Make sure to post your rolls!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Didn't bother taking a picture due to life, but got in an order from Total Leaf Supply today. 2lbs of the Brazilian Fioana, 1 lb of Mexican Oscuro, and 1/4lb samples of the candela and nica wrappers. I'll post some rolls and my thoughts when I get into it

I can't wait to hear the thoughts.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I can't wait to hear the thoughts.
The Brazilian Fioano is basically what I use instead of broadleaf now. Blew through the first pound I ordered previously quick and everyone that's had it loves it. The rest are new to me, but the prices are good, shipping is fast, and the leaf looks and smells good on my quick inspection when I received them

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in your thoughts about Total Leaf's products in general and those specific wrappers. As a Newbie It seems to me that the cigar rolling forum members don't talk much about Total Leaf products as much as WLT and LO.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Brazilian Fioano is basically what I use instead of broadleaf now. Blew through the first pound I ordered previously quick and everyone that's had it loves it. The rest are new to me, but the prices are good, shipping is fast, and the leaf looks and smells good on my quick inspection when I received them

ok thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in your thoughts about Total Leaf's products in general and those specific wrappers. As a Newbie It seems to me that the cigar rolling forum members don't talk much about Total Leaf products as much as WLT and LO.
Same comment /question as geomep. How are Total Leaf's products in general. ?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Can't say much about how they smoke. The ones I have look to be good quality. The San Andrés is somewhat difficult to make look good, it smells Mild but I have to wait a few days to burn a test stick to give a proper verdict and haven't been able to get into the nica and candela wrappers I just got in. Fair prices and fast shipping are a plus