What's new

Showering

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can't seem to find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I'm in good shape.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Good to hear it.....

Me on the other hand, have not bathed for today... and i am perfectly fine with that....cologne does wonders.....

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I took 2 showers today, one after a workout and one after hockey. I am good until February. :sadstare:

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
caudio51 said:
I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can't seem to find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I'm in good shape.
Tom, ya got that darn boob tube on again don't ya? Sleep Tom Sleep!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
caudio51 said:
Did it make you feel like a natural woman?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
caudio51 said:
Someone is getting my drift!
Tom I seem to be the only one that's picking up what you putting down on these late night rambles of yours. I'll leave this for a little while to see if anyone else gets it.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I love be clean! It's amazing how that changes from being a kid! I specialy love it when my wife washes my,,eh,,,,toes!:yes:

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Todd in a few years you'll know all the lines from most kids movies.

This one was easy for me since Home Alone must have been on in my house at least 100 times when my kids were around 10 years old. They wore out that VHS tape!