What's new

Side Businesses

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
anyone have an Ebay business, or online business that they do on the side for extra $ ?

Just curious what you do.

My online businesses are full time.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
My wife and I have a small pet products online store. Been up for about a year now. Don't know what this "extra cash" is, though. Unless it's all the money going out!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
My wife and I have a small pet products online store. Been up for about a year now. Don't know what this "extra cash" is, though. Unless it's all the money going out!
online businesses are tough to get going. lots of competition, and it takes a lot of marketing. Dont give up.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My side biz is a graphics and sign shop. Well its not a shop, just run it out of the house. Specialize in vinyl graphics, decals, banners and signs. I race also so the guys at the track get all lettered up and keep me in business lol

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I did for a while. Well, the family did. My sister in law started it on eBay, and wanted to take it more to the web. My girlfriend and I were brought in to help with that. Problem was, her product cost too damned much. People could spend 30 seconds on google, and find it for the same price WE got it for. After a year and a half, the two of us pulled back out of the company. I think they still have it, doubt they are selling anything.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As a side business...no. As a means of getting rid of my junk and getting paid for it...yes.

Sold enough junk for a 60-inch flat screen, etc. :cbig:

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
well i own a fruit stand and recreation planning service on Maui. Aside from that I make costumes and props out of casts and moldings. My most recent is a Judge Dredd costume ive been working on for this halloween Stallone style!