What's new

*sigh* I am so bored.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
First off, i couldn't sleep through out the whole night. At 8am i had to be up and dressed for the dentist appointment but my head was killing me (that's what happens sometimes when i don't get enough rest) so, my mom changed the appointment for friday at 10am, but still, i had to go to a friends house because today is her birthday, though, i called to let her know i couldn't because my head was killing me, wished her a happy birthday and to be happy.
That was when i woke up till 1.30pm (Mexico time).

Yeah… i tend to be like a bear when it's vacation or just resting days.

Didn't do anything cool because i was also left alone at the house till 4pm… *sigh* didn't feel like smoking. Haven't gotten washed and… checking the forum once in a while.
That's my boring day.

I'd like to read good days… anyone?

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well, sorry to hear Meg. But remember, you can never get the time back that you waste. Sleeping is for the dead.

I had a great round of golf and cleaned up $$$$. Had two very nice cc's and thought about what cigars I am going to destroy your neighborhood with.

Hope tomorrow is better.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Sometime those days r just a relaxing day, we all need our down time ....Tomorrow is always a better day, "one day at a time"

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nothing big here today, but heading to see Tiger and Jack Nicklaus play tomorrow. I'm taking a Noella Reserva with me...

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, sorry to hear Meg. But remember, you can never get the time back that you waste. Sleeping is for the dead.

I had a great round of golf and cleaned up $$$$. Had two very nice cc's and thought about what cigars I am going to destroy your neighborhood with.

Hope tomorrow is better.
Oh- ooooh. Mrooow!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well: I woke up, worked out, had a fantastic breakfast, practiced me magic a tad, bathed, went to classes, remained in classes, finished classes and here am I.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Hope your tooth feels better soon - that can be excruciating.

Today is a good day though - gonna see a friend today that I haven't seen in years.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Well: I woke up, worked out, had a fantastic breakfast, practiced me magic a tad, bathed, went to classes, remained in classes, finished classes and here am I.
is that what the kids are calling it these days???????

thought you just called it "playing with your magic wand"!!

Last edited: