What's new

(sigh)

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
dont know whether to laugh or cry. ordered another box today. cohiba's siglo II's. the ole lady is gonna freak when she finds out.....:wifey:

what have you guys gotten me into.....

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
windowrx said:
There's no turning back now! Just get it over with and max out all of your credit cards on cigar purchases.

dont have any credit cards. just a debit. thats a good thing i guess. when the money runs out, no more cigars.....:sadcry:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
kirscovitch said:
the ole lady is gonna freak when she finds out.....:wifey:
Get them shipped where she won't see them, get an account in your name only, she'll never know!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Actually, I don't really condone lying to your wife. The last time I lied to my wife about cigars, it cost me BIG time!! Like a brand new Tahoe for Christmas big. :hammersma (that would be my wife with the hammer)

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tubaman said:
Get them shipped where she won't see them, get an account in your name only, she'll never know!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Actually, I don't really condone lying to your wife. The last time I lied to my wife about cigars, it cost me BIG time!! Like a brand new Tahoe for Christmas big. :hammersma (that would be my wife with the hammer)
That was a helluva a story! :rofl: