What's new

Siglo VI

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have gone through about 3 boxes from 03 & 04 and they seem to me to be hit and miss even from the same box. They either are great or you want to pitch them after the first half.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't go to often to a certain B&M where I live, but when I go I get one of these everytime. I have a few in the humidor, but the last one I smoked was on a beautiful warm summer day last year with a really nice local wine. Ahhhhh:headroll:! It is quite a smoke my brothers of the leaf.

Pricey? Hell yeah! What are ya gonna do about it? It's a Cuban.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The VI's are truly a great cigar and you have to have patience to let them age. The only cigar that is better than the VI's is the Esplendidos and there is a sale on them for a bit under $350 for a box. When these hit my home they are going underground for at least a couple of years and I hope I'm around to smoke every single one of them. Something to live for? I think so.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have one in the humi. I wish I could take it home with me and let it age but I'll never get it through Navy customs. Those guys turn your luggage inside-out looking for contraband. I'm going to smoke it on my last day before I rotate back to the states. :cbig:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One reason to love the Brit shopette on Ramstein...the Sig Six anytime you want one. I have never had a problem with customs while redeploying.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
One reason to love the Brit shopette on Ramstein...the Sig Six anytime you want one. I have never had a problem with customs while redeploying.
I don't want to take any chances of having it confiscated.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
If I ever get the chance to travel out of the U.S. A box of these will be my number one priority. I would love to experience a CC purchase atleast once in my lifetime!