What's new

Signing on from Highlands Ranch, CO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
42 years of age.
Enjoy powerlifting and the outdoors. When I do smoke I enjoy Padron , Cohiba, Arturo Fuente and La Gloria Cubana. I just recently purchased an Aristocrat humidor to start aging boxes. The cooler just didn't look cool and didn't allow the cigars to breathe. I have a couple of boxes of Montecristo and Fuente's that are at least seven years old and untouched. I recently pulled a Padron Serie 1926 No.6 Maduro. Wow what an awesome smoke!!!

Enough about me, how about yourself.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was just in Loveland a couple of weeks ago. Went up to Ft. Collins to see a buddy and my wife and I always stop at the Sportsman's Warehouse to see what goodies they have. I always find goodies there. Before we enter the store my wife makes me hand her my wallet.

Thank you for the welcome!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hi Hemlock!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad that you decided to join. Sounds like you have some awesome smokes on hand!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Hemlock!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad that you decided to join. Sounds like you have some awesome smokes on hand!
Thanks for the welcome from the soon to be frozen north. I think we might get snow tonight. It has been a weird year of weather and I think this year we might get pounded with snow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome from New Hampshire. I am hearing this winter is going to be a brutal winter! Let's see it the weather people can get it right. Hahaha
See you around the forum. Enjoy!

Heath

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from Windsor! I was just at that Sportsmanship Warehouse tonight. Getting. Ready to chase elk for the first time this weekend!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from New Hampshire. I am hearing this winter is going to be a brutal winter! Let's see it the weather people can get it right. Hahaha
See you around the forum. Enjoy!

Heath
Hi Heath,

I sure hope they are wrong. I need to get my butt in the garage and make sure the snow blower is ready to go! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Windsor! I was just at that Sportsmanship Warehouse tonight. Getting. Ready to chase elk for the first time this weekend!
Hello Rock,

It is good to know that are fellow brothers right here in my own backyard! My Father grew up on a farm in LaSalle, CO and I went to UNC my first year of college in Greeley. I miss my grandparents and the fun I had as a kid running around a farm. Good luck with your hunt. Hope you are eating elk steaks and sausage very soon! Most of all be safe!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Welcome bro. I live in Centennial but go to the Smoking Cave every once in awhile. We should meet up sometime :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome bro. I live in Centennial but go to the Smoking Cave every once in awhile. We should meet up sometime :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk[/QUOTSounds good to me! I've never been there, but pass it all the time. I used to workout at the 24 Hour fitness just east of it. I switched gyms and go to the one off of Dad Clark and C470. Have you ever been to the Robusto Room? Great bar and cigar selection, overall a pretty cool place.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk[/QUOTSounds good to me! I've never been there, but pass it all the time. I used to workout at the 24 Hour fitness just east of it. I switched gyms and go to the one off of Dad Clark and C470. Have you ever been to the Robusto Room? Great bar and cigar selection, overall a pretty cool place.

I have been there. Their service has turned me off before. Sean has a much bigger selection at the Smoking Cave, but we can meet wherever you want.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk