What's new

Signing on from Highlands Ranch, CO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome bro. I live in Centennial but go to the Smoking Cave every once in awhile. We should meet up sometime :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk[/QUOTSounds good to me! I've never been there, but pass it all the time. I used to workout at the 24 Hour fitness just east of it. I switched gyms and go to the one off of Dad Clark and C470. Have you ever been to the Robusto Room? Great bar and cigar selection, overall a pretty cool place.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
I have been there. Their service has turned me off before. Sean has a much bigger selection at the Smoking Cave, but we can meet wherever you want.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Smoking Cave sounds good to me. Let me know, my schedule is booked this weekend but maybe next weekend looks good. I looked up their website tonight. I see that they sell via the internet, but are those the same prices for walk in customers? I have my eye on aging a box of Padron Serie 1926 No.35 maduro. They have them listed online at a pretty good price (compared to Thompson or Famous minus the shipping) . I would rather support local business. I always get screwed on shipping because I don't like the idea of an expensive box of cigars taking 4 to 5 days in an uncontrolled temperature environment. So I always splurge to have them overnighted which costs an arm and leg.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Welcome bro. I live in Centennial but go to the Smoking Cave every once in awhile. We should meet up sometime :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk[/QUOTSounds good to me! I've never been there, but pass it all the time. I used to workout at the 24 Hour fitness just east of it. I switched gyms and go to the one off of Dad Clark and C470. Have you ever been to the Robusto Room? Great bar and cigar selection, overall a pretty cool place.

I have been there. Their service has turned me off before. Sean has a much bigger selection at the Smoking Cave, but we can meet wherever you want.

Smoking Cave sounds good to me. Let me know, my schedule is booked this weekend but maybe next weekend looks good. I looked up their website tonight. I see that they sell via the internet, but are those the same prices for walk in customers? I have my eye on aging a box of Padron Serie 1926 No.35 maduro. They have them listed online at a pretty good price (compared to Thompson or Famous minus the shipping) . I would rather support local business. I always get screwed on shipping because I don't like the idea of an expensive box of cigars taking 4 to 5 days in an uncontrolled temperature environment. So I always splurge to have them overnighted which costs an arm and leg.

AFAIK, prices should be the same though I would call first.

I normally work weekends but November I have every weekend off. Just send me a PM and we can grab a smoke.

Randy