What's new

Similar to La Nox?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I can't find this smoke anywhere nowadays, but I really enjoyed its deep flavor.

Anyone have any alternative, similar suggestions for the La Nox?

Thanks!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I just called one of my go to cigar shops (Outlaw Cigar in Overland Park, KS) and they have a ton in stock. They sell for $12.00/ea but they will ship them to you if you want to call them up and order over the phone. (913.814.9000).

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just called one of my go to cigar shops (Outlaw Cigar in Overland Park, KS) and they have a ton in stock. They sell for $12.00/ea but they will ship them to you if you want to call them up and order over the phone. (913.814.9000).
You're the man, thanks! If I can't find em for under 12, that's what I'll do. Hopefully someone will have an alternative that's similar in the $5-7 range.

Appreciate that man.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bro you made me call out the guy with the largest cigar collection to take care of you! You better be in it to win it!

PS: your humidity sucks.
LOL!! We'll see man, I forgot those damn things were like 12 bucks a pop, plus shipping.

Man my RH is so on point lately. Pulled that La Nox right out of the wino and it smoked perfectly. 65/65 bro. It's a beautiful thing.

I'm gonna have to order some heartfelt beads though, and soon. I haven't had any kind of humidity media in that wino for like 6 months now, but it's gonna start to get REAL dry out here soon. I hope those heartfelts are legit. KL in my Coleman hasn't moved from 65 in like 5 years with just a spray of DW every now and again.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
LOL!! We'll see man, I forgot those damn things were like 12 bucks a pop, plus shipping.

Man my RH is so on point lately. Pulled that La Nox right out of the wino and it smoked perfectly. 65/65 bro. It's a beautiful thing.

I'm gonna have to order some heartfelt beads though, and soon. I haven't had any kind of humidity media in that wino for like 6 months now, but it's gonna start to get REAL dry out here soon. I hope those heartfelts are legit. KL in my Coleman hasn't moved from 65 in like 5 years with just a spray of DW every now and again.
If. KL is working, why change? I prefer HCM to heartfelt if you feel like spending money. Not that you asked but I'm sure some idjut will tag me in this post sooner or later.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If. KL is working, why change? I prefer HCM to heartfelt if you feel like spending money. Not that you asked but I'm sure some idjut will tag me in this post sooner or later.
I actually started that wino with KL. However, I had the hygro's on the front of my drawers and I sprayed until they read 65... turns out the front of the drawers is a BAD place to put hygros.... My wino read 65 yet all my smokes were soaked. I remember one night I tossed 3 really nice sticks after just 5 minutes each. So I threw the hygros in the back of my drawers where cigars actually reside, and the RH was really high. So I pulled all RH media out of there and it all evened out at 65 (6 ish months now)... Now I'm sketched about KL, which is stupid, I know :)

I figure for 30ish bucks, I can get the HCM or Heartfelt mostly just to try it out and compare it to the KL.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I actually started that wino with KL. However, I had the hygro's on the front of my drawers and I sprayed until they read 65... turns out the front of the drawers is a BAD place to put hygros.... My wino read 65 yet all my smokes were soaked. I remember one night I tossed 3 really nice sticks after just 5 minutes each. So I threw the hygros in the back of my drawers where cigars actually reside, and the RH was really high. So I pulled all RH media out of there and it all evened out at 65 (6 ish months now)... Now I'm sketched about KL, which is stupid, I know :)

I figure for 30ish bucks, I can get the HCM or Heartfelt mostly just to try it out and compare it to the KL.
unless it's a tiny wineador, $30 won't cut it.