What's new

Simple Give Away

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
# 2 for me lol...but keep the faith brothers...if ya go by the total members x 5 posts each...ya got a slim chance as his fave number(s) can go all the way up to 10,435....whereas if ya go by active members his fave number(s) your odds increase dramatically...as that is only 517 x 5 posts each brings the grand total 2585 chances to hit on his numbers...yup...thats an easy one lol...have a happy...and nice contest...like reading the posts..len

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Hmmmm, Steve hasn't been seen 'round these parts since just after he started this thread. :scratchhe

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
OK, I admit it, I am guilty of making my contests long and drawn out and sometimes hard to figure out. So here is a simple one and why. I need to make some room, so I want to give away some cigars. Here is the deal:

I have a few numbers that mean something to me which will be posted at the end what those numbers are. You simply will just have to be lucky and make a post in this thread on those numbers. If you are lucky, you will win some of my cigars.

You can only make 5 total posts of anything you want here and not two posts in a row or you will be excluded from the winnings.

See, that ain't so bad. Just giving more brothers a chance to win. Good luck and happy posting.
Here's mine.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And the final number 5 for me,

Now I don't have to watch this thread to see how many people have posted since I last did. :D

Just pm me if I win ;)