What's new

Simple Smokes

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Alright, im not a huge CAO fan...but i tried the mx2 today and was really impressed...Does anybody else have that one cigar that is cheaper and maybe not everybody likes???? :)

Another one that I thoroughly enjoy is the Perdomo Lot 23.

What are some smokes that are nice and simple that get overlooked often?

:waving:

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
The mx2 you can get in the tin are a screaming deal and a really decent short smoke IMO.

I also like the J Fuego in the tin. These two are to me fun little ignored smokes... Guys pass them up because they are in a tin but they are not short fill cigars... They're the real deal.

My .02

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I've never tried the MX2 or CX2. Probably will once I get back stateside. I was not impressed with Lot 23 natural or maduro. The natural tasted like grass and the maduro was just too weak for me. But everyone has different tastes so you may like them.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man, I'd like to get my hands on another mx2... I had one and... even though it was chocolaty already, I had another dark chocolate bar to go with it. I love chocolate.

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The mx2 you can get in the tin are a screaming deal and a really decent short smoke IMO.

I also like the J Fuego in the tin. These two are to me fun little ignored smokes... Guys pass them up because they are in a tin but they are not short fill cigars... They're the real deal.

My .02

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
+1 on the Fuego tins. I normally pass up the tins just like you said. But my wife bought some and they are excellent with plenty of smoke and a good draw.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Padron Londres Maduros are awesome..

even cheaper, are the PUNCH London Club Maduros. Can be had on sale for $25 a box,

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've never tried the MX2 or CX2.
Good luck on the latter, they have been discontinued. Sad, but not unwarranted. They were overpriced for being an ok stick.

The LX2 is fantastic.

Otherwise, I agree with Zen. Good list there.

Bear