What's new

since i've been out of the loop...

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
is cuban lou's legit?

I want to try the cohiba maduros.

haven't we pretty much figured out that the government bullshit is all coming from CoH, or one of those guys for the most part?

Scott,

I have ordered more than a few boxes from them with good results. In a 6 box order 3 of the boxes had mold issues and one was smooshed by overzealous use of the vacsealer. I brought these issues up with Kevin and was asked to return the cigars and new ones were shipped out to me that were perfect. I was also given a credit just because for my next order :eek:). I have heard murmurings of packages from Lous getting snagged but I never had any issues with that and have to think that the packages that got snagged were just isolated incidents otherwise it would be over all of the cigar bbs just like it was when Ravi was implicated with the OFuckingCA seizures and letters.

Nice to see you posting again.

Mikes

Scott,

I have ordered more than a few boxes from them with good results. In a 6 box order 3 of the boxes had mold issues and one was smooshed by overzealous use of the vacsealer. I brought these issues up with Kevin and was asked to return the cigars and new ones were shipped out to me that were perfect. I was also given a credit just because for my next order :eek:). I have heard murmurings of packages from Lous getting snagged but I never had any issues with that and have to think that the packages that got snagged were just isolated incidents otherwise it would be over all of the cigar bbs just like it was when Ravi was implicated with the OFuckingCA seizures and letters.

Nice to see you posting again.

Mikes

Back when I used to place orders I used Kevin alot and the only issue I had was caused by the same overzealous vacsealer on a box of of VR Don Allejandros that I kept the box and was given a credit on my next purchase. Kevin is really good about returning emails and phone calls. If it weren't our good friends from "OOOOO-FUK".....I would still be ordering.