What's new

Sir Winston 03

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
A beautiful looking cigar that has darkened over the years. The wrapper is smooth a silk and pre-draw testing says this will be fantastic.

The first third burns and draws perfectly and the flavors are spicy, earthy and slightly floral.

The second third adds a buttery flavor that coats the mouth and lingers for a while. This cigars is best described as smooth.

As I near the end of this wonderful smoke I'm feeling the bliss only a great cigar can provide.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried two and they had draw problems and I gave up on them. Then a friend gave me another to try and it was wonderful! Great smoke!

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I tried two and they had draw problems and I gave up on them. Then a friend gave me another to try and it was wonderful! Great smoke!
Recent vintage? This has been a horrible problem with some recent vintages of this fine stick. What a travesty. Completely unsmokable.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes. I got them at the Habanos Day 2009 evening dinner gala in Unsleben, Germany last year as part of the admission cost. Disappointing really as I had enjoyed several great smokes throughout the day.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Smoked an 03 today. Wonderful cigar with great substance. I've been sitting on this box for a long time. Looks like they are ready to go.