What's new

$#$##% sister

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Well my day has been a mess.

My mom is getting ready for major surgery again and now this happens.

My stupid sister got arrested last night for Credit Card Fraud and Identy Theft.

It seems she stole information from her job as a cashier at Office max.

She opened a cc in some Lady's name and racked up a $3.5k bill.

This is after a few weeks ago her "roomates" stole her checkbook and wrote $7k in bad checks.

Also I got a stament from Old Navy saying my Credit applacitation was denied.
It seems she used her name and my SS# to try to open a account.

Now I had to get my Credit report and file all kinds of claims to put my information on Fraud alert.

This is such a mess.

So Scotch and a Good Cigars is the call for tonight.

Wish me luck trying to get this stuff fixed for my family.

She is now looking at 3-5 years for all she did and possible charges from some other jobs she had.
It seems when she was a manager at a restaraunt a $5000 deposit came up missing.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Man, sorry to hear that. That really blows. Good luck trying to straighten it all out. From what I understand, it could take a while.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Oh damn I'm sorry to hear of your troubles bro. Family are the last people you expect to do something like that to you. I hope your mom has a smooth surgery!

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wish you the best of luck in straightening all of the fraud stuff. And prayers go out to your mom. Its going to be an uphill fight :boxing: , but keep at it.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wow, definately sorry to hear that.

You need to relax and just take it easy. Things will work out.

Good Luck .

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope all goes well there. In regard to the identity theft, good luck with all that. My mom had her identity stolen and the woman who stole it had a telephone line open for years supposedly before we found out... they had been paying their bills and such but using her name, all it took was one missed payment to set the flag up.

The things some people will do today amazes me. I know everyone has different circumstances in their life and sometimes one might do something they aren't proud of out of necessity; but stealing someones identity and racking up fraudulent debt could only be associated with scum and someone who has complete disregard for others. No offense personally to your sister but people like the ones we delt with drive me up the wall!! :angerhead

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
That sucks bro. I hope all works out with your Mom and your sister can get things straight a few years down the road.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry to hear about this, hope all works out for you

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sorry to hear that bro. Prayers sent for your mom.

As far as the rest fo the family, well... like a radio announcer in this area says as he signs off, "Just remember... everyone's family is a little nuts." Sorry to hear your sister took the road she did. Tuff to watch family take the road less traveled.