What's new

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I thought it might be fun to play the Kevin Bacon Game. For those unfamiliar with it, it goes like this: there's a theory that all actors/ actresses can be linked to Kevin Bacon in six movies or less.

Example: Elisabeth Shue. She was in The Saint w/ Val Kilmer. He was in Top Gun w/ Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise was in A Few Good Men w/ Kevin Bacon!

Three movies, and she was connected. Then, once a person makes the connection, he/ she posts up the next actor/actress for someone to connect, so on and so on until the thread dies.

To kick it off, I'll start with: Sandra Bullock

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i had a professor in college who went to Julliard and roomed with robin williams, who surely must have done something with kevin bacon over the years...

...sandra bullock...

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Sandra Bullock was in A Time to Kill with Donald Sutherland. Donald Sutherland was in Animal House with Kevin Bacon.

Next up: Joe Pesci

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lee Majors was in Out Cold with Zach Galifinakis who was in The Hangover w/ Heather Grahm who was in Boogie Nights w/ John C Riley who was in The River Wild w/ Kevin Bacon

Next up- Kevin Spacey

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Lee Majors was a semi-regular on Son of the Beach which was executive produced by Howard Stern and Kevin was a guest on the Stern show in '05.

Rachel McAdams

Oops...too little too late...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Kevin Spacey in Usual Suspects w/Kevin Pollak in A Few Good Men w/Kevin Bacon.....
up next Dorothy Janis

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Tough one using a 1930's silent film star... but I got it

Dorothy Janis in The Overland Telegraph w/Tim McCoy in Run of the Arrow w/Charles Bronson in Messenger of Death w/Tom Everrett in Dances With Wolves w/Kevin Costner in JFK w/ Kevin Bacon.

next up Jason Lee

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Jason Lee was in Dogma with Linda Fiorentino was in Queens Logic with Kevin Bacon

Ohhh woops...

How about...
Patrick Stewart - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
There are easier paths, but just to make it interesting:

Patrick Stewart was in Star Trek: Generations w/ William Shatner. He was in the original Star Trek with George Takei. George Takei provided a voice in the animated movie Batman and Beyond with Michael Gross, who was in Tremors w/ Kevin Bacon. (Side note: George Takei was also in Walk, don't Run w/ Cary Grant who was in Crisis w/ Ramon Navarro who was in The Pagan w/ Dorothy Janis)

Next up: Chi McBride

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Chi Mcbride was in Gone in Sixty Seconds w/ Nick Cage who was in Adaptation w/ Meryl Streep who was in The River Wild with Kevin Bacon.

Next up: John Malkovich

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Tough one using a 1930's silent film star... but I got it

Dorothy Janis in The Overland Telegraph w/Tim McCoy in Run of the Arrow w/Charles Bronson in Messenger of Death w/Tom Everrett in Dances With Wolves w/Kevin Costner in JFK w/ Kevin Bacon.

next up Jason Lee
......nice!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seth Rogan was in Observe and Report with Ray Liota who was in Good Fellas with Robert De Niro who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon

Next up: Ben Stiller

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Ben Stiller was in There's Something About Mary with Matt Dillon who was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon

Next: Bob Hope (possible in 3 or less)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Bob Hope>Critic's Choice>Rip "I'm too drunk" Torn>Happy Tears>Demi "strip tease" Moore>A Few Good Men>Kevin Bacon........next
Nancy Reagan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Nancy Reagan was married to Ronald Reagan who starred in The Killers which featured John Cassavetes who starred in The Fury directed by Brian de Palma who directed Mission to Mars which starred Tim Robbins who starred with Kevin Bacon in Mystic River.

Charlie Chaplin