What's new

Sky Flower Release

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would get 2 boxes if there's no limit?
I am trying to spread out the limited number of boxes we are getting. Just trying to share with as many BOTL members as possible. Working out putting a two 5-pack limit. If two are purchased, I will ship it in the unopened box. Price is the same since the single cigar price is the same as the box price per stick.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am trying to spread out the limited number of boxes we are getting. Just trying to share with as many BOTL members as possible. Working out putting a two 5-pack limit. If two are purchased, I will ship it in the unopened box. Price is the same since the single cigar price is the same as the box price per stick.
I support this so much. Usually when something like this happens I'm never fast enough since some big buyer comes along and buys half the stock in one go, if u guys wanna get multiple boxes there are other places that are selling too, but I think going with a bunch of fiver's will help more people get their hands on some this year. Buy a fiver at puro and a box at one of the other retailers, then you have 15 yaaay

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
+1

Op40

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You could have jacked the prices up on these and made some extra coin. But you have decided to break them up so more people could have a chance. Out freaking standing. Class act. Kudos to you.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I support this so much. Usually when something like this happens I'm never fast enough since some big buyer comes along and buys half the stock in one go, if u guys wanna get multiple boxes there are other places that are selling too, but I think going with a bunch of fiver's will help more people get their hands on some this year. Buy a fiver at puro and a box at one of the other retailers, then you have 15 yaaay
I would buy them all just so you can't have any :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Our order has shipped and is expected this Monday, April 17.
I will post on BOTL first, as promised, to give members the first shot at our limited quantities.
Awesome! I'm actually in Woodland Hills so can order and pick up from you if that's easier. I've been wanting to check out your store.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awesome! I'm actually in Woodland Hills so can order and pick up from you if that's easier. I've been wanting to check out your store.
Stop by! Check "In Store Pick up" when checking out and I'll have them ready for you. Glad to ship them if you can't make it here, but it would be great to have you see the shop & humidor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop by! Check "In Store Pick up" when checking out and I'll have them ready for you. Glad to ship them if you can't make it here, but it would be great to have you see the shop & humidor.
Great, now hopefully I can get a box lol.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You have to get them when you can. I was just notified by Warped today that they held them over the weekend to rest. 2guys got them earlier because of being east coast. Ours went out the same day.
You'll be paying more. Our 5-pack after BOTL discount is $51.64 (compare at BOTL discounted box price of $103.28 to their $121.99).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That was quick, now out of stock.
That is aggravating - this is my usual B&M and kept asking when they would be getting them and all I got was 'I don't know, probably a next week'. That was on Tuesday, now they are sold out. :mad: Great... now my wife is gonna yell at me for getting sticks in the mail.