What's new

Skyrim - how bad has it made your life?

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am a 21 year old college kid with a 360 and might be the only guy who hasn't played this game. I am too feared of becoming addicted to it secretly.

OP, I died laughing at your avatar

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I got this for Christmas but didn't get going on it until New Years eve. I left to pick up dinner and the wife started her own game...I may have to buy another system and game just to be able to play.

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.996344,-70.877710"]Google Maps[/ame]

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Haven't played Oblivion, played through Fallout 3 game of the year edition - loved it, currently playing New Vegas - not as hooked as FO3 though, want to get Skyrim as soon as I play through some of the other games I have lying around so they dont go to waste!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'm up to level 42 or so on Skyrim. Great game so far! Sort of odd how you can stack all of the side quests, though, and how quickly you become head of various guilds/groups while doing those quests. I'm now head of the mages guild, thieves guild, the fighters group, etc. But it is really fun so far -- probably about 60-70 hours in.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Killing a lot of time with this these days. Not sure on hourse, because I wasn't experimenting with a few character combinations at first. Getting a little frustrated with a few spots which seem alternatively impossibly easy then impossibly hard, but prolly need new spells/weapons.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I got this for Christmas but didn't get going on it until New Years eve. I left to pick up dinner and the wife started her own game...I may have to buy another system and game just to be able to play.
this! my wife and i frequently fall in love with the same game, then have to time share. wish there was a comeback of 2 player couch co-op. we played the isht out of some borderlands.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
this! my wife and i frequently fall in love with the same game, then have to time share. wish there was a comeback of 2 player couch co-op. we played the isht out of some borderlands.
Same here!

Try these games (yes they are old now)
Black ops (for combat training)
Rainbow six Vegas 2 (terrorist hunt, and chicks love to level up)
Gears 2 or 3 (for offline bots and survival)

Maybe not your cup o' tea, but me and my girl enjoy all these titles together on a regular basis.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice - just found this thread. Love Skyrim and I'm about to go play it some more. Been playing it a ton since it was released. (lvl 51 now and still going strong). My goal is to actually finish it in time for Mass Effect 3.