What's new

Sleeper Cigars

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I must say that I truly wasn't prepared for what I encountered at the IPCPR this year!
You go to work from 9 to 5 every day, and you party til 4 in the morning every night!
I've been to plenty of industry parties in my life, but trust me when I tell you, NOBODY
does it like the cigar industry IMHO!

We partied so hard that I honestly didn't have a lot of energy to 'politic' aka "Shoot the Ish"
with a lot of the bigger manufacturers. Or so I thought! Bottom line, everyone works on
developing new products for the show, and they all want to get as much exposure and as
many sales as possible...

I started this thread to get some of you who attended to contribute because now that a
couple of weeks have gone by you've probably had the chance to smoke some of the sticks
that you were given while at the show...

So far I've been very impressed by the new Recluse Line by J.R. Dominguez. I smoked
the Double Corona on saturday and literally enjoyed every minute of it.

Last night I smoked the Don Cirilo by Felipe Gregorio! According to one of the reps, this
cigar was blended to smoke like a Padron 1964. The Maduro Version hits it on the head!

I'm sure there will be others as i continue going through them, and writing reviews for
the magazine. I'll make mention of them here as I find them.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
read up on the recluse Bro ....
very interested now in sampling some of their product

Thanks for the heads up !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did they happen to tell you where we will be able to get their cigars? Their website does not list any retailers just yet.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wish that event was open to the public! Being from Miami would have been a well worth drive! I did have several friends attend whom said it took them a few days to recover from the nonstop events.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@GeeRawkz, Im Marvin, Customer Solution Manager for Felipe Gregorio, I saw your post on IPCPR, Since we have our local warehouse and store in Miami, why dont you stop by and have a smoke on us.

Last edited:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
@Ejinnis - I saw some Recluse Samples in a Local Shop a few weeks back so I can
only imagine that the reps are starting to make their rounds. Tavin (a local cigar distributor)
has a very close relationship with Scott Weeks so that probably explains why their being sold
here in Atlanta so fast. I'm really not sure about other areas of the country.