What's new

SLR regios

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Just received this smoke...tried one the other day ?? to young!!
kept in the Humi for serveral days and tried one today....BIG diff.
Creamy, leather, draw was just great...a really nice and comfortable smoke in the back yard........some really good flavors, did not have to retouch this smoke at all........about 45 min smoke.........down to the nub.........a must try

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Honestly a few days should not make the difference at all. Either your first one was bad or the second could have just been good. I find I can smoke most sticks within 3-4 days OTT before they start to acclimate to the new humidor environment or I wait 3-4 weeks.

45 minutes is smoking pretty fast. A typical robusto takes me about an hour. Slowing down might help the flavor and taste as well.

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Orlenz... I would say mild to med..and you guys are right the longer the better in the Humi...but just after a week the second was diff, and very enjoyable....

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Well here goes....With NO libations or another smoke in front of the SLR
Well built, beautiful brown wrapper.
Prelight was creamy with astrong tabacco taste, what you would expect from a CC.
1st third..creamy with woodsy flavours, good burn through the nose, a little peppery, draw alittle tight but began to loosen up abit.
2nd third was more of the same draw good lots of smoke, good Cuban soil taste.smoked it down to the nub........a great smoke IMO... worth the monies and a must try
This IS a med to full smoke.........taste is differant with no other taste before you smoke one....had the choix supreme before I smoke the one last night..

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The SLR DC is about the only vitola out of this lineup I prefer the most. While the Regio and A are good in their own rights, you may want to get your hands on some DC's to try as well. Get some '01's if you can. Hard to find but well worth the effort :eyebrow: