What's new

Small Batch Order Suugestions

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey brothers! So I recently got a gift card to small batch for my birthday and I’m struggling to pick a fiver or a sampler out to try. Looking for suggestions of sticks that are worth getting a fiver of or samplers to test out. Been meaning to try out some Emilio sticks (any in particular better than others?), Serino, Matilde, Warped Villa Sombra or Lirio, LFD, or anything you guys think i should try or is just always worth picking up from them. Would greatly appreciate any input on sticks you guys have gotten recently from them that blew you away or were really great overall. Thanks brothers.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Are you signed up for their email updates? I believe you get 10% discount using BOTL code. They have a few emails per week that give larger discounts on different brands.
Example from Sunday:
Felipe
Joya de Nicaragua
San Cristobal
CODE: SUNDAY = 30% off plus 5% reward points on categories above!
I'd sign up for the email updates and just wait until a brand you want/like gets an added discount.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I love their priced mystery samplers.

I'd go with one or two of those. Always great random selections. I bet you could also reach out to Andrew directly and he'll create something for you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look in the small batch exclusives. and anything from scotty’s corner. everything in scotty’s corner is 40% off with the code SCOTTY i like the la arora midwest exclusive lancero box of 10 for $75 plus 40% off with code.