What's new

Small Batch Tasting Samplers

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I ordered rounds one and two of the Tasting Samplers from Small Batch last week. Each cigar is meant to capture a particular commonly-reviewed flavor such as earth, cream, pepper etc.

I'm gonna follow the write ups provided by Small Batch this week to kind of retrain my palate after such a long hiatus from cigars.

Just curious has anybody tried these samplers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I believe it's something new they've rolled out. It does look interesting. I think it would be good for people who want to expand their profiles into something new. Let us know what you think! (y)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I believe it's something new they've rolled out. It does look interesting. I think it would be good for people who want to expand their profiles into something new. Let us know what you think! (y)
Smoked the first cigar this morning, a Warped Colmena Reina. It was an unbanded stick. Frankly felt like a bundle cigar. Draw was super tight which made it hard to get lit. Those issues aside it was a cream filled candy bar. Chocolatey and homemade cream flavor. Almost tasted flavored. Started off super sweet and mild but gradually got more peppery the further I went.

Great smoke for a beginner. I doubt I'd spring for a box of these but if the price was right I might. Worth taking a look at.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Smoked the first cigar this morning, a Warped Colmena Reina. It was an unbanded stick. Frankly felt like a bundle cigar. Draw was super tight which made it hard to get lit. Those issues aside it was a cream filled candy bar. Chocolatey and homemade cream flavor. Almost tasted flavored. Started off super sweet and mild but gradually got more peppery the further I went.

Great smoke for a beginner. I doubt I'd spring for a box of these but if the price was right I might. Worth taking a look at.

The price is 16.5/stick, soooooo... The old ones are smoking good right now, might need to be down for while.