What's new

Small Pick Up I Got For A Friend

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well, my friend has fallen under some bad times and so I decided to get him some sticks and an ashtray he desperately needs (plastic cups can only do so much). Found an Oliva ashtray I think he'll enjoy along with an Ashton VSG and a San Cristobal.

I think he'll enjoy it, I know I will because he HATES getting cigar bombs of any kind from me :D

Toaster

Aging Daily
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A True Friend you are Sir...... EVERYONE appreciate's a pick me up when their down and out.

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Friends taking care of friends....BOTL'ers in action! :thumbsup: :cbig:
You know, my buddy and I were talking about this and it's not really just friends taking care of friends. The cigar smoking community is very tight knit and non judgmental so we take care of each other. I can't tell you how many random people from the boards have sent me something, for no reason at all other than to bomb me. I think it's giving something without expecting anything in return and knowing the joy someone will get when they receive it that makes bombing people the best.

He almost didn't accept it, but I forced it into his hands and we enjoyed the cigars tonight!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You know, my buddy and I were talking about this and it's not really just friends taking care of friends. The cigar smoking community is very tight knit and non judgmental so we take care of each other. I can't tell you how many random people from the boards have sent me something, for no reason at all other than to bomb me. I think it's giving something without expecting anything in return and knowing the joy someone will get when they receive it that makes bombing people the best.

He almost didn't accept it, but I forced it into his hands and we enjoyed the cigars tonight!
Now that pretty much sum's it up in a nutshell for me!! :thumbsup: