What's new

Small world

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Went and visited a buddy over the weekend that knows I'm into cigars and he says "I have this buddy I grew up with in Gardiner I was talking to on facebook that has started a new little cigar company you should check them out". Goes into his room to find the name come out and hands me a piece of paper that says..........Tatajue. I kinda chuckled and told him ya I've heard of that and then gifted him a tat black. Apparently grew up in the same town as pete.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Pretty darn neat. Always cool to see how small of a world it is, especially when ti comes to our own interests. I have a hockey buddy of mine that grew up down the street from Wayne Gretzky and used to spend Christmases with his family. Crazy how there is only a few degrees of separation from people like that.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Pretty darn neat. Always cool to see how small of a world it is, especially when ti comes to our own interests. I have a hockey buddy of mine that grew up down the street from Wayne Gretzky and used to spend Christmases with his family. Crazy how there is only a few degrees of separation from people like that.
Maybe this is the answer to Bill's thread about me for something I might not be so proud of... but along the lines of this thread and iCraig's comments, I hooked up with the same hot girl that Mike Modano hooked up with. I'm glad I found out afterwards as that definitely would've been a little discomforting! LOL