What's new

Smallbatch sale ended ... But the good news keeps coming!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to congratulate you! But I am not sure what to congratulate you over... Image isn't working for the SeaGarr :( .

Edit - ok I am guessing your wife is pregnant. Congratulations brother! Best feeling in the world!! WOOT!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I want to congratulate you! But I am not sure what to congratulate you over... Image isn't working for the SeaGarr :( .

Edit - ok I am guessing your wife is pregnant. Congratulations brother! Best feeling in the world!! WOOT!
It really is! Gonna be life changing! Right as we come up on our 1 year anniversary!!

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Congrats man! The first kids a wild ride. I have three now and can say that each are blessings, but quite a different adventure for each one.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations! My wife and I found out she was pregnant for our first child the day before Easter as well! Of course, that was back in 2006 and now we've got an eight and five year old running around causing chaos and bringing joy - usually in equal amounts :)

They change your life completely. Enjoy every second because it goes by crazy fast. Oh yeah, and get your sleep now ;)