What's new

Smashburger

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Anyone had one? A couple of locations in Phoenix and they are getting GREAT press. They sound good, but so did In-N-Out before my first time, and was dissapointed.

May have to try it out for lunch this week.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Smashburger is all right. I prefer 5 Guys. And yes 5 Guy over In-n-Out.

The smashfries are hella good and last time I had the BBQ, bacon cheeseburger and it was good.

It is worth a try but not top on my to drive to list.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
..but so did In-N-Out before my first time, and was dissapointed
You Commie Pinko Tree Huggin Birkenstock Wearing Latte Drinking Freak!!!

Dubba Dubba Animal Style. :drool:

Sheesh....Amateurs...:glassesgr

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I was a 5-guys regular.....till I went on a "Atkins for Navy Seals" as my friends call it. -60lbs in 10 weeks and dropping fast. :)

I'll get back there......just not for a while.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Can't say I've had a smashburger, but I'll take In-N-Out over 5 Guys any day. I've been going to both semi-regularly for the past 5 years. They are just different. I can't get bacon and mushrooms on my In-N-Out, and I can't get a mustard cooked patty at 5 Guys. Both are diet busters, but I'm more likely to bust it for In-N-Out.

However, nothing compares to a freshly grilled burger topped with melted peanut butter. The chain to offer that-wins.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've had 5 guys and gotta say that's hands down the best burger joint I've ever been too. I don't know how they do it, but it's just amazing food.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'll take the 5 Guys burger any day.. Its almost worth flying through the Dulles airport in DC just because they have one in the terminal.

Glad they finally opened one up out here in the OC.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I ate one of the best burgers I've had in years while out wine tasting in Livermore Valley on Sunday.

Third pound of ground Angus beef (cooked a perfect medium), house-made milk roll, smoked Gouda, aïoli sauce, heirloom tomato, crisp lettuce, 2 slices of apple bacon and sides of sweet pickles + thick cut fries.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Can't go wrong with In-N-Out!

Hate to sound like a commercial, but everything (and I mean everything) there is fresh. They cut the potatoes for the fries on site, the meat is never frozen....makes all the difference in the world!

....See? Now i gotta go get one, dammit!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I ate at The Habit this weekend, and it's all fresh like In-N-Out, but with bigger flame broiled patties. Slightly more expensive, but less than $8 for a double, fries, and drink.