What's new

Smoke one for Sam

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
sorry to hear brother, i remember when i had to put my dog down but i was away at college. didn't sink in until i came home and wasnt greeted by her at the door :(

can't tonight, but tomorrow i'll have sam's favorite, a short story

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My condolences as I know too well how it feels. I won't be smoking tonight due to waking up with a nasty.cold. But the next one will be in Sam's honor. Your Sam and my Maggie would have made a great couple. Hang in there.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
RIP Sam.

Sorry for your loss. I love dogs. They can be closer friends than people. I had a family dog die from natural causes while she slept next to me. I never felt so awful in my life. THinking about it now really hits me. Enough about that though. THe next cigar I will burn in memory of Sam. My condolences.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brother, I'm so sad to hear about the loss of your best bud. I've been there myself more times then I care for. Never gets easier, and always leaves a hole. Try to dwell on the good times the two of you shared. I'll go smoke a good one in Sam's memory. Take care of yourself, brother.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So sorry man. Losing one is never easy and while you might get sick of people saying it, think of the good times you guys shared and not the pain you are feeling now.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I believe that that there are two types of people...Those who understand what a true companion a dog can be, and those who don't.

I have no judgement for those who don't, mind you.

I have had to put a few companions down over the years, and it is a true loss when you have to part ways with a member of the family. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Not smoking a cigar this evening, but the next one will be for Sam.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So sorry to hear about Sam, some dogs are even more family than family.

I will smoke my next one in Sam's memory.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry for your loss brother. I'm a fellow basset hound owner after my wife got me hooked. They're lovable dogs. My 7 year old basset has had some close calls, and I know the only thing worse than seeing her in pain is knowing that she won't be around forever. It might be awhile before I get another smoke in this cold weather, but I'll give my girl a belly rub tonight in Sam's honor.