What's new

Smoked a Macanudo, and enjoyed it!!!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've been pushing a Macanudo Robust Hampton Court around my humi for months. Felt like a lite smoke, so I tried it. It was just what the doctor ordered (sorry Shawn) :clap:

Not as lite as the regular Mac's, and just a plain nice cigar. Guess it was time for a switch...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I haven't had one in who knows how long. Glad you enjoyed it. That's why they make so many cigars. One for everyone to enjoy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you had a hyde park? I had a couple in my humi for about 6 months. They were not bad at all. Nice cigar for a backyard barbecue.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i personally abhor the cafe line, but i enjoy the robust & maduro sticks, although its probably been about 2 years since i had any macanudo. i think theres a tubo one in my humidor somewhere from my birthday last year, not sure which one, but i might have to dig it out now

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I enjoy a Macanudo Maduro from time to time...I think they are quite tasty. My favorite is the Baron de Rothschild, the Lonsdale @ 6.5" x 42.

Always thought I was a little nuts because I'd skip over Fuentes in the humidor and grab a Mad Mac...but you like what you like. I used to buy these several boxes at a time from Holt's and still have a bunch of them rolling around.

Never tried the Robust, but I have a Portofino Tubo that someone gifted me that I'll have to try now.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Nothing wrong with enjoying a Macanudo. In fact there must be tons of folks who like 'em because they have been one of the best selling cigars in the world for years.