Smokin' in Wausau

should we herf??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
ok, heres the deal. on March 15th, one of the local cigar shops is having a "cigar dinner". for $25, you get a meal, (tenderloin is what i was told) some free cigars, and a chance for some prizes. Rocky Patel is the featured cigar, and a RP rep is going to be there.

now, there are only 3 BOTL's from wisconsin that i know of. Schuellk, Donk, and me.

this sounds like a really good time, and when i try to get together with either one of these 2 brothers, no one has the time to herf.

I live 30 minutes from the dinner. Donk lives maybe 10 minutes from the dinner, and Schuellk lives 1 1/2 hours away. dont you other BOTL's feel that maybe we should indeed meet up for some good grub and a good smoke????

it would give us something to talk about at least........

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I wish I could, but I'll be flying back from Vegas on the 12th and i'm sure the $$ thing is going to be thin, U all have a great time, Hope next time I can join the CheeseHeads.......

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I wish I could, but I'll be flying back from Vegas on the 12th and i'm sure the $$ thing is going to be thin, U all have a great time, Hope next time I can join the CheeseHeads.......
how far away are you from the twin cities??? my sister and her husband moved there a few months ago and we're gonna visit them i the next month or so..... :thumbsup:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I voted yeah, WTF, that's why we're here, to smoke. You guys live so close to one another, and a good steak, buddies, drinks and cigars sounds like a mighty fine plan to me :thumbsup:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I live another 3 hours from the cities, North East of Duluth, Stay in touch when u go, I may be working in the cities for a short time around then..........

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hey Vegas is 5 hours away. We made it. Like the shoe guys say: Just Do It.:stretchgr

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oops! I accidentally voted for "hell yea!!"

I actually meant to vote for "why is this even a question? Just fockin do it!"

:glassesgr

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
and you know guys, this just isnt for us wisconsin boys. the dinner is march 15th. anyone of you up for a road trip????

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Absolutely y'all should do it!
I'm bummed though. Up 'til a year and a half ago I was a frequent visitor to Wausau but i don't get round those parts anymore.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
How do you cheese heads feel about a flat lander attending such a distinguished event? LMK. I might be able to shoot on up to that part of the country. Sounds like some great times with some great smoke!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
ok, heres the deal. on March 15th, one of the local cigar shops is having a "cigar dinner". for $25, you get a meal, (tenderloin is what i was told) some free cigars, and a chance for some prizes. Rocky Patel is the featured cigar, and a RP rep is going to be there.

now, there are only 3 BOTL's from wisconsin that i know of. Schuellk, Donk, and me.

this sounds like a really good time, and when i try to get together with either one of these 2 brothers, no one has the time to herf.

I live 30 minutes from the dinner. Donk lives maybe 10 minutes from the dinner, and Schuellk lives 1 1/2 hours away. dont you other BOTL's feel that maybe we should indeed meet up for some good grub and a good smoke????

it would give us something to talk about at least........
If it were on friday or saturday I would be there. Bummer.