What's new

Smokin on the Hudson- Opus X, Padron, Ashton, and many more

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello any Botls in the NY/NJ area...in case you haven't heard September 12 is the first annual Smokin on the Hudson. It departs from Hoboken and goes up and down the Hudson with the beautiful NYC Skyline in the background. Basically what it is is a cigar cruise down the river. There will be a cocktail hour, dinner, and an open bar with top shelf liquor. There will be vendors from Drew Estate, Padron, Rocky Patel, and Iliana Fuente from Arturo Fuente. The best part is that the goody bag you get is worth the price of admission. You get an Opus X, a Padron, a La Aroma de Cuba, a La Gloria Cubana, and many more plus a $25 gift card! If your interested here is the link to buy tickets and if you have any questions let me now!http://www.smokinonthehudson.com/

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
That is really slick! Shame I'm nowhere near close by.

The real question is, if one manages to smoke all the cigars in the gift box before the ship gets back to dock, is the cruise free?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is really slick! Shame I'm nowhere near close by.

The real question is, if one manages to smoke all the cigars in the gift box before the ship gets back to dock, is the cruise free?
il see what i can do hahaha