What's new

smokin wife

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Several of you have probably seen the picture I posted the other day of my wife smoking a cigar. While we were sitting at the lounge enjoying our respective cigars she commented on how relaxing it was. She said that she now understands why I do what I do and that she may have to start herself.

Anybody else have this phenomenon happen?

I should point out that she has never smoked anything more than a black and mild at a bar one time.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Now I feel like an ass for derailing this thread. Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My wife despises cigars, she believes everything on the Internet that says cigars are 10 times worse than cigarettes even though I tell her that they group the white owl and black and milds smokers in the same category as premium cigar smokers who don't inhale their smoke. Smh oh well gotta love 'em regardless. I enjoy my cigars and will continue to enjoy them. :)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My GF and I live together. Now while she hates any tobacco product beside hookah tobacco. She doesn't mine for me to smoke one in the house occasionally. She even bought me my first humidor. Most of the time it's the patio or garage. She'd never ever smoke one though.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I feel misled.
Mission accomplished.
My wife had a Java Mint which she encouraged me to try. I took one draw and was like "you can keep that minty bastard" she said she didnt realize how minty it was. Took a draw of my Olivia then another from hers and said she was done with the mint. Stole my scotch and tried to steal my Olivia. I think I created a monster.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I haven't and I'm kind of glad. Smoke time is my alone time. I don't have to worry about anything else or anybody else. I don't have to have a conversation about the car needing wipers or school registration. I can just listen to some Johny Cash and mellow down.
This ^^^

Just think, now your cigars are hers and her cigars are hers. Ain't marriage grand?
Aaaaaaand this ^^^^