What's new

Smoking anything special tonight?

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Well it stopped raining, so i went down to the humi to find a smoke.

I reached for the opus I was chewing on, since I smoked one last year I figured I'd give another a try. But then I put it back because I decided I wanted something a little more special. Something to kick off the new year right, I looked around and on stick caught my eye. A stick I've been saving for a special occasion, figured this was special enough. Next year will be a big year with the wedding coming up and some other stuff.

So I grabbed the 1980 RyJ Corona. Snipped it extra carefully with the xikar scissors and lit it up. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan was it good. Burned really well and full of RyJ flavor, was actually a lot less fragile than I thought it would be. It was an epic as much as it was a cigar. Maybe I got caught up in the age thing, but it symbolized a good year to come (hopefully :flying:).

Beautiful smoke, here's to a new year! Enjoy everyone.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I selected a Plasencia Maduro that Jax gifted me a while ago in my search for a butt-kickin cigar. It's really good so far, almost down to the nub.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I decided against the Sublime at the last minute. Instead, I fired up a Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Piramides and brewed a cup of Cuban Turquino coffee. Mmmmmmmmmm!
I had the same combination last New Years and it felt very special so I decided to do it again. Definitely one of my favorite cigars not to mention the coffee.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess I could say I sort of smoked and drank my way into the New Year...smokes and libations were as follows:

Early evening: Patron Silver Tequila (triple) with a LGC Reserva Figurado Felicias Maduro
Late Evening: Grand Marnier Cuvee du Cent Cinquantenaire (double) with a Habano Punch SS #2
After New Year: Remy Martin XO (double) with a 2005 Prometheus GoF Don Carlos

Happy New Year all...:waving:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
croatan said:
I had a very smooth Montecristo #2 last night. Great way to usher in the new year (well, that and a few dozen cocktails).
I like those.

I couldn't get anyone to come out on the deck with me to have a cigar so I went solo. It was very nice to stand out in the snow, peaceful, quiet at the start of a new year. My friends deck overlooked a wooded area that was coated white. Crisp, clean air. I smoked 1/2 to 3/4's of a AF Best Seller and threw in the towel. Had some beer pong calling my name.

Happy New Year everyone.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
My Dad and I sat out on the deck around the fire with the rest of the family from 6pm until 1145. I drank three king sized margaritas and smoked six different pipes.

What a night and a great time!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
My Dad and I sat out on the deck around the fire with the rest of the family from 6pm until 1145. I drank three king sized margaritas and smoked six different pipes.

What a night and a great time!
Man, that's alotta pipe to smoke!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Late afternoon smoke was Perdomo Reserve a Xmas gift from Daughter, It was a So So smoke, After dinner smoke will be a AF Don Carlos Double Robusto this will top off the night............. :pimp1: :smokingme :thumbsup: