What's new

Smoking anything special

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm going to be at the house of a good but only-smokes-when-I-bring-cigars friend this evening. I don't particularly feel like watching my stock of special cigars go unappreciated. I'll probably bring just regular production line sticks.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'll probably grab one of my HTF sticks if I end up having the time to site down and enjoy it. LP Dirty Rat, Tatuaje La Verite or a Casa Fuente are the most likely. Or maybe one of the Undercrowns I have left from my wedding. That might be a good cigar to end the year with

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, I can't smoke in the house, the cigar lounge is closed, and it's expected to be 7 degrees with a windchill of minus insane, so I had my "special New Year's cigar" a few days ago. It was a Padron 1964 Anniversary torpedo, natural wrapper. And it was butter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be at the house of a good but only-smokes-when-I-bring-cigars friend this evening. I don't particularly feel like watching my stock of special cigars go unappreciated. I'll probably bring just regular production line sticks.
No harm in bringing one special stick for the man that knows better. I do this for poker night and no one is the wiser, except the wiser one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might tap into an Opus or just fire up an Anejo. Either way, great way to ring in the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy yourself a fiver of Cu-Avana's Punishers. Tell him its your favorite new stick and how glad you are that you love it as its not that expensive bla, bla, bla!! Must most importantly, stress how the wrappers aren't that consistent on these things, but you know you don't care - you love em after all. Grab yourself something similar looking (remember the wrappers aren't consistent lol), whip off the band on both his and yours so he thinks they just come in the tubes naked and Bob's your uncle. Just don't forget which is which :).

When he tells you that they aren't "his thing," say this, "well throw me $100 and I'll be glad to stock some stuff for you in my humi." Otherwise, just keep feeding him them lol - they aren't too expensive on the cbid lol.

That's what I did... uh, that's what I would do lol. Good luck! :)

Anyway yeah I think I'll treat myself today!! Its not only new-years eve, its my b-day! Woot!! My mission should I accept it, is to not only find a place to smoke it where it isn't freezing, but a place to smoke it and not be bothered by anyone :).

Happy new-years all!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Probably a 2012 Anejo as these are my favorites this year.

Or a Tat Anarchy to ring in the New Year with a old war cry haha.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Freakin' cold kept me from smoking for over two weeks, and just when I'm getting over it, two cancer sores from eating a bag of sour gummy candy.

Bah Humbug.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ya I was hoping to enjoy a nice stick tonight but we are going to a smoke free friends house and it is cold out and by cold I mean freezing right now it is -12 out and the window just slices through you.

If I don't get the chance to enjoy a nice stick I think I maybe going with a Tat Tattoo Miami 10.

Fingers crossed. Have a happy New Years brothers.
JM

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Have the final 3 lined up... just need to light them. Its cold as heck but I have a long car ride this afternoon so thats the death for at least one of them... Ill figure out the other two.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Well, I can't smoke in the house, the cigar lounge is closed, and it's expected to be 7 degrees with a windchill of minus insane, so I had my "special New Year's cigar" a few days ago. It was a Padron 1964 Anniversary torpedo, natural wrapper. And it was butter.
Same here, high winds, snow galore and dang cold:( it's a no stogie day, crap