What's new

Smoking in the Cold...

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I just wanted to put up a quick thread for the thought of all of us sitting in the cold, trying to enjoy a cigar.

I have the fire pit going - big fire!

I have on two pairs of sweatpants and a thermal sweatshirt.

I'm as close to the fire as possible.

All this to try to stay warm on a cold night, to enjoy a cigar.

Scotch in hand as it keeps the belly warm.

Lighter at the ready to keep relights going.

....Man, 57F at 9:30p is rough.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I smoke PCR's or other short smokes until I cant feel my fingers then cut my losses and call it a night. Sounds like you need to build a man cave.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I smoke PCR's or other short smokes until I cant feel my fingers then cut my losses and call it a night. Sounds like you need to build a man cave.
I currently have a man cave, but I do all of my smoking outside. My man cave doubles as my home office so I like to keep it fresh in there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a great use for my backyard mower shed in the off season - cigar shack (posting from it now). The previous owners where apparently gardeners, so the ran electricity out to it, so I plugged in a heater and small lamp. I found a place for the small stuff in the garage, and so far, it's been great.

It's a warm 40 degrees now, but bundled up, it worked for a short cigar at about 30 degrees the other day. Using it year around now.

crispy_monkey

REZ PLZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow..50+ is cold? We have had a 'heat wave' of 40 degree weather and am expecting it to eventually get to the normal single digits or low teens IL usually sees.