What's new

Smoking Jacket or other options?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Great pics, brother. Thanks for sharing
They fit right in at the black tie wedding too, classy
Potential uses: Poker, Cigar bar, Formal wear, candle lit dinner with the lady, etc... Seems like a no brainer, lol

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Nice, I see there is a flask pocket. Is there one for my monocle?
Yes. Mine has two flask pockets on one side, two "vagi-soft" hand pockets on the other side, and a breast pocket on both sides. I am sure your monocle could fit in one...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I kind of like the lingering smell of the cigar I just smoked. No jacket for me!
I dunno, that seems like even more of a reason to get a smoking jacket. Think about it, you could wear it all the time!

True. I was really bummed when those came out after I had already purchased mine.
Yeah, that would be a bummer. You know what else is a bummer? Putting a brown collar on a black jacket. I mean seriously, who does that?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I kind of like the lingering smell of the cigar I just smoked. No jacket for me!
I dunno, that seems like even more of a reason to get a smoking jacket. Think about it, you could wear it all the time!
Exactly. Mine smells devine.

True. I was really bummed when those came out after I had already purchased mine.
Yeah, that would be a bummer. You know what else is a bummer? Putting a brown collar on a black jacket. I mean seriously, who does that?
I blame San Francisco. Them folks up there can get a little high on themselves...