What's new

Smoking mailbox-ISIS??

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So the other day I stop to get the mail. Being trained at the Pink Panther school of spycraft I notice smoke coming from only my mail box

Quick as I can I jog home to put on my PPE.
Sometimes I work with utility grade high voltage and have protective gear for it., then jog back.

So now with heavy gloves on, face shield down I carefully open the mailbox. All the while thinking I really should call the pros at handling explosives...
just in case the enemy put a quarter pound of RDX or something else in there and the fuse didn’t correctly work.

But noooo, I open the box as slowly and carefully as I can only to find this in a padded envelope!

Good job Fusion!!
I’ll have one or all of them this weekend

I’m glad I got to the mailbox before it blew up!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So the other day I stop to get the mail. Being trained at the Pink Panther school of spycraft I notice smoke coming from only my mail box

Sometimes I work with utility grade high voltage and have protective gear for it., then jog back.

So now with heavy gloves on, face shield down I carefully open the mailbox. All the while thinking I really should call the pros at handling explosives...
just in case the enemy put a quarter pound of RDX or something else in there and the fuse didn’t correctly work.

But noooo, I open the box as slowly and carefully as I can only to find this in a padded envelope!

Good job Fusion!!

Very nice!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Good job Fusion!!

Don't smoke the two Fusions quite yet, Dom. This is the next installment of Bliss's "Sighted Man's Truth" contest. We'll fire them all ensemble in a week or two. Yous should see for or five more similar copntributions come in here in the next week or two.

Hang on.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't smoke the two Fusions quite yet, Dom. This is the next installment of Bliss's "Sighted Man's Truth" contest. We'll fire them all ensemble in a week or two. Yous should see for or five more similar copntributions come in here in the next week or two.

Hang on.
I need to post pictures of what you sent. I already enjoyed one of yours and made notes, took pictures.